no but can you imagine anderson and that one girl actually explaining their theories on screen? like
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
you, also, what, when, why, how, look, because, never
here’s mine: (I feel like this says a lot about me)
another personal text post for tonight… joy of joys, i have a sore throat and low-grade fever, but i really can’t miss work tomorrow or thursday, too much going on. this should be a fun couple of days.
Source:mybendictben c meme • ten quotes [2/10]:
"I can’t play the piano very well, I cannot play the violin at all, I can’t computer programme, I can’t paint like Van Gogh can paint, I can’t conceive of the cosmos in my head in the way Stephen Hawking can but attempting to and trying to get close to it and honour something of their talent is a real gift every time I get the opportunity to play these extraordinary people."
A lot of drama has been going on recently around Mary Morstan, but this post is going to explain exactly why Mary Morstan 100% deserves your love and support.
- Mary Morstan loves John and Sherlock and wants them to be friends. Mary totally ships (platonic) Johnlock! She was encouraging John to go see Sherlock in The Empty Hearse, and she liked him straight away. In the Sign of Three, she made them go out on a case so their friendship could strengthen. In His Last Vow, she shot Sherlock in the chest, knowing the pain and suffering John went through from having lost him in the first place.
- Mary Morstan did not kill Sherlock. She knew that when he died that he was going to force himself back to life because she ships platonic Johnlock so much. She shot him most likely in the liver because shooting a vital organ wouldn’t be fatal even though he flatlined. She shot him to save his life, Sherlock made that clear and he didn’t forgive her just so John could be happy in his marriage. He wouldn’t care that much, like he did when he organized the wedding.
- Mary Morstan shot Sherlock for John, because she loves John so much. She loves John which is why she shot Sherlock. Obviously she wanted him to stay with her, so she wanted to protect John from herself, even if that meant him suffering through losing/nearly losing Sherlock again. Because that’s what love is.
- Sherlock and John forgave her, so we should too. Sherlock and John are never wrong in their opinions or decisions because they are beings of perfection. It’s not healthy to disagree with a person’s actions in a television programme. Clearly despite demonstrating her willingness to do something like shoot Sherlock in the liver, and actually going through with it, I’m sure it’s all water under the bridge and we can trust her now, right?
- Mary Morstan is a BAMF. Which is enough reason to support someone’s actions. That’s why we all love Charles Augustus Magnussen. It is pretty bad ass to remember so much dirt on someone, right?
- Mary Morstan is a strong female character who promotes feminism. Mary Morstan is a strong female character that many people should aspire to be like. She isn’t just physically “strong”, like many women in the media. She’s shown us that domestic and emotional abuse is 100% okay when a woman does it. If someone causes a threat to your relationship, it’s fine to attack that person and lie to the one you love purely for the intention of keeping them by your side. That’s what love is, keeping someone there, no matter what lengths you need to go to, no matter how much you have to hurt them.
- If you don’t like Mary Morstan then you are a misogynist. Same reason as to if you dislike Sally calling Sherlock a freak, then you’re racist, and if you dislike Harry Watson failing to turn up to John’s wedding due to her alcoholism and not caring about her brother then you are homophobic.
- People who dislike Mary Morstan are just idiot Johnlockers not wanting her to get in the way of their precious ship. Because there’s no other reason to dislike her, such as her actions.
Thank you for reading, I hope now people will give Mary all the love and support that she deserves!
so looks like i’ll be in paris for a few days this summer, yay!